Since its establishment in 1989, Tzaneen Lab has been performing civil engineering, geotechnical investigations and material testing for a wide spectrum of civil engineering and construction projects.
The lab recently launched its state-of-the-art water laboratory, serving the needs for all water quality testing in the agricultural, manufacturing and private sectors. The main laboratory is situated in Tzaneen with field teams servicing the whole of Limpopo and further afield.
Laboratory Management and personnel of Tzaneen Lab are committed to the principals, policies and procedures of the laboratory management system, to ensure that laboratory activities are undertaken impartially, to maintain laboratory and client information and records in a confidential manner and to ensure compliance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025, regulatory authorities and the accreditation body (SANAS).
The Laboratory Policy is directed towards achieving the following objectives:
- To comply with the requirements of ISO 17025
- To perform tests accurately and impartially
- To achieve delivery dates consistently
- To structure and manage laboratory activities undertaken in an impartial manner
- To ensure client satisfaction
- To provide a cost-effective testing service that is financially sustainable
- To ensure staff competence
- To continually improve the effectiveness of the management system
Tzaneen Lab is currently in process of acquiring SANAS accreditation and all testing is done in strict accordance to SABS standards (SANS). Tzaneen Lab is also a registered member of the NLA and SABS and a participant in their inter lab verification programs to ensure the highest standard of accuracy.
BEE recognition: 100% | Certificate Number: EME510710